D-limonene citrus based degreasers have the most outstanding degreasing abilities, environmental responsibility, a pleasant aroma, non-corrosive and safe for most surfaces. That is exactly what you get with the all-natural citrus extract d-Limonene. Taken from the peel of citrus fruits, d-Limonene powerfully “cleans with care.” It is a more effective degreaser than petroleum distillates yet does not contain the hazards associated with butyl or harsh alkalis. It is biodegradable, non-toxic and considerably less harmful to humans than traditional solvents and degreasers. And the fresh, clean, natural scent of oranges is not only pleasant, it eliminates the need to add expensive perfumes.
– Versatile cleaner/degreaser
– Safe, effective and biodegradable
– Great substitute for hazardous solvents
Our EXCEL CLEAN HD, is a industrial heavy duty citrus based cleaner and degreaser It is totally biodegradable, non-hazardous and water rinseable. It can be used to remove heavy greases, oils, tar, dirt, and soils found in most industrial environments. It can be used as a floor stripper or in the cleanup of various paints, coatings or adhesives. It can be used as a replacement for chlorinated and fluorocarbon solvents in many cleaning and degreasing applications. EXCEL CLEAN HD industrial cleaner is also an excellent, economical, easy-to-use parts washer solvent.
* Biodegradable Bituminous Extraction Solvent – EXCEL CLEAN HD is an excellent industrial solvent for asphalt extraction testing and asphalt cleanup, and is approved by or meets the product specifications of many states including Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio. It can be used with both Vacuum Extractor and Centrifuge methods. EXCEL CLEAN HD has become the industry standard in Water Rinseable Extraction Solvents because of it’s excellent performance, ease of rinsing, and cost effectiveness.
* EXCEL CLEAN HD is a d-Limonene (orange citrus terpene) based product. It is readily biodegradable, and when rinsed properly, EXCEL CLEAN HD leaves no residue to interfere with painting or other finishing operations which are to be performed on the surface to be cleaned.
* EXCEL CLEAN HD has a higher solvency that petroleum solvents, and is safer to use. In addition, it has another advantage over petroleum solvents – it is made from a renewable resource – a new supply with every orange crop. It also neutralizes offending industrial odors. EXCEL CLEAN HD has a flash point of 125° F.
|Appearance||Yellow fluorescent liquid|
|Solubility||Excellent in all proportions|
|pH (as is)||>13|
|Flash Point:||Not flammable|
|Foaming||Low to moderate|
RCHD is a unique, biodegradable, general purpose cleaner and degreaser. Its major ingredient is an orange peel extract. It can be used easily and effectively to clean most soils from almost all surfaces.
RCHD is a versatile product that can be used in most applications and with a variety of cleaning methods and equipment. It can be applied by sprayer, brush, mop, or by immersion. It can also be used in soak tanks, vibratory machines, tumblers, and most types of parts washers.
*RCHD is not designed for use in power spray washers due the potential for excessive foam build-up.